Wednesday, September 9, 2009

In James & Khristi Territory


I flew down for a 5-day visit with the newlyweds and had a ball! I rented a car and was so proud of myself that I know my way around Tucson now. Khristi and I had pedicures together, we ate out at several fabulous restaurants, and all three of us got hooked on catching up on former episodes of 'Lost.' I tagged along while they met with their interior decorator and she showed me everything they've picked out (family room and home office/den so far). It's going to be awesome! I got to ride in and even drive James' fancy new car ~ a Porsche. This is James, Khristi, Timmy, & Henry in their backyard with the beautiful mountains in the background. It was HOT while I was there, but we were still able to take walks and spend time outside - it's a dry heat, you know!!

No comments:

Post a Comment